Need a little inspiration for a night out this weekend? We've got the perfect dramatic eye makeup look for you.
This intensely pigmented look is not for the faint-hearted but is perfect for those who want to push the boundaries. It's a gorgeous smokey matte black eye that'll be sure to turn heads. So follow the steps below to achieve this sultry and dramatic eye makeup look.
Sweep Pressed Base
(model wears shade Natural Medium
) all over the face, using the Ultra Brush
. Follow this up by applying Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer
under the eye area. Our model is wearing the Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer
shade in Brighten
, to neutralize imperfections and Sunburst
to conceal dark circles.
Next, add warmth and definition to the face with the Contour Kit
. On our model, we used the kit in shade Medium to Dark
Now for the fun bit. We've broken down the eye aspect of the dramatic eye makeup look into 7 easy steps for you!
- Fill and shape your brows with the Precise Micro Browliner. (Model wearing shade Auburn)
- For your transition shade, sweep Eyeshadow in Twig through your crease with your Eye Blender Brush in a 'windshield wiper' motion.
- Then pack the Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Pitch onto your lid and blend out the edges with a Texture Eye Brush.
- Go back to your crease with Eye Shadow in Coy with a clean Texture Eye Brush.
- To really brighten and open up your eyes, add a pop of highlight to the inner corners of your eyes and on the brow bone with the Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam
- Now line your lower lash line with Eye Shadow in Twig using a Smudge Brush.
- Finally, coat your lashes with Lash Lengthening Mascara in Black to tie up the look!
When applying a smoky eye, we usually recommend applying concealer after your eye makeup in case of fallout, but with the Cream Stay Shadow Sticks
there is zero mess!