December 21, 2018
Below we have listed the top 10 products we’re using (and loving), perfect for you or anyone on your Christmas list.
1. Daily Hydration: you never go wrong when you useHyaluronic Acid based product. Truth is you can never be too hydrated.
2. Tinted Primer SPF 30: One of our favourite multi-taskersbecause it primes your foundation for all day wear but also looks great as asheer coverage base. Plus it has sun protection! What else can you ask for?
3. Retinol+ Resurfacing Serum: If you’re looking to smooth your skin texture, give this a try. Just remember to start off slowly, as it will definitely cause dryness.
4. Bronze: The shade
5. Lipstick (bullseye): This is the perfect red that suitsevery skin tone, because of its blu undertone. Even if you only rock a red liponce a year, you’ll want this one in your beauty case.
6. Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant: The easiest chemical exfoliant to incorporate into your routine, you can even sleep in it! Yes, even if
7. Daily Polishing Cleanser: A unique powdery texture to slough off any dead skin. It’s absolutely gentle enough for an everyday use.
8. Brow Gel: You are assured your brows will stay in place no matter how weirded out or angry you have been during the day.
10. Dual Fiber Face Brush: Hands down, our favourite brush. Use it with pressed powders for all over, sheer coverage.
September 09, 2020
August 11, 2020
August 07, 2020
How much time do you spend bending over a mirror poking at spots on your face? Do you feel like you have to hide behind layers of concealer, foundation, and colour-correcting cream? Have you given up hope that you’ll be able to find the right skincare routine for you?
Finding the right acne treatment is possible, and knowing your skin type can help. Read on to discover what you need to be doing to take care of your skin type and how you can even fix old scars leftover from previous bouts of acne.