If you, like Rebecca, suffer from redness, you can neutralise it with the green and yellow shades from our Corrective Camouflage Kit
. Then, to ensure full coverage we first primed her skin with Tinted Primer SPF30
. Then we blended Luxe Liquid Foundation SPF18
using the Luxe Foundation Brush
. This gave her a natural, luminous complexion.
To brighten and wake her face up, we then applied our Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer
Apply it under your eyes, down the bridge of your nose and in the centre of your forehead. Essentially, place this product anywhere you want to draw attention to. And remember, if you want to keep your nose looking small, keep the Concealer
to a minimum, (i.e. a very thin line down the centre). To finish Rebecca's base, we dusted Redness Relief Powder
onto her face, to set the makeup.
For natural warmth, and to add dimension to her face we used both of the contour shades in the Contour Kit
in Fair to Light.
Then topped her cheeks with Blush
in Sheer Patel.
Eye Makeup For Beginners
Now it's time for your eyes. This easy smokey eye makeup for beginners is perfect for an everyday look, but we also think it's perfect for a date! It's pretty but not too excessive, which is perfect for those who want a more subtle look for a first date.
- First, we filled and shaped Rebecca's brows with Precise Micro Browliner in Ash.
- Then with Eye Shadow in Dove as your transition shade, sweep it through the crease with an Eye Blender Brush.
- Next, apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam all over the lid.
- Follow this by adding Eye Shadow in Sand Pebble to the centre of your lid with a Camouflage Brush.
- Smudge the Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Metro along the upper and lower lashline. (If you're feeling brave, you can smoke it out a little with a Smudge Brush.)
- Finally, coat your lashes with Water Resistant Mascara in Black.
For her lips, we used Cream Glaze Crayon
, for a gorgeous natural nude.
If you're a total makeup newbie, then it's understandable that eye makeup can be a little daunting. But no need to worry because we've created a very easy everyday eye makeup for beginners. Plus we've got a step-by-by guide to show you just how simple a pretty look can be. It'll make you wonder why you were so worried in the first place!