Take your neutral eye makeup to the next level with a pop of colour!
A neutral smokey is always an easy go-to, but sometimes it can feel a bit repetitive and uncreative. So we've created a step-by-step guide for a neutral eye makeup look that switches up your traditional colours. We trade beige for orange and brown for purple, to really amp up your look. Perfect for date night or girls night!
Read on for our full neutral eye makeup tutorial incorporating all aspects and stages of the process.
Firstly, sweep your Pressed Base
all over the face (Ashley wears Golden Light
), to create a flawless, even canvas. Then, dot Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer
to your under-eyes. This will neutralise dark circles and imperfections to help you look more awake and fresh. Next, you can apply Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer
in High Beam
to highlight your preferred features (anywhere you want to draw attention to). Follow this up by defining your cheekbones, hairline and jawline with our Contour Kit
(we used Fair to Light
on Ashley). To then tie up this natural, radiant skin look, apply Blush
in Paradise onto the apples of your cheeks and then blend diagonally upwards for a seamless look.
First, you'll need to fill and shape your brows with the Precise Micro Browliner
(Ashley wears shade Raven
Now it's time for your neutral eye makeup tutorial:
- Start by blending your transition shade, Eye Shadow in Coy, through your crease with an Eye Blender Brush.
- Then apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Keepsake to your lid. (This shade is exclusively available in our Bridal Kit)
- Line your lower lash line with Eye Shadow in Mink using a Mini Crease Brush.
- Then apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Concord to the outer corner and lower lashline
- Blend out the edges with Eye Shadow in Vintage using a Texture Eye Brush.
- Finally, use Lash Boosting Mascara for gorgeously thick eyelashes.
Finish your look by applying Gloss
in Pink Blossom
then blending it with Cream Glaze Crayon
for a soft pink, high-shine lip.