1. Apply Tinted Primer SPF 30
to the entire face using the Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush
or your fingertips. Our model in the above picture is wearing Tinted Primer SPF 30
. This face primer
is ideal for light work makeup, where you can take your coverage down a notch without compromising an even skin tone.
2. Next, for a touch of warmth to the cheeks, lightly blend Cream Blush
onto the apples of your cheeks, sweeping up towards the temple as you blend out. This shade is a lovely neutral peachy shade, providing a sheer wash of colour. With the dry air circulated in offices from air-con/indoor heating, a cream blush is a great blusher pick for dry skin
3. To add subtle definition to the eyes, start by applying Eye Shadow
into the crease as well as through the upper and lower lashline. This warm, matte caramel shadow is an amazing transition colour that aids in making your eye makeup
4. If you're not a morning a person, wake up your eyes by highlighting the inner corner of the eyes with Eye Shadow
. Highlighting your tear ducts makes your eyes appear larger and thus more awake.
5. Thinly line the upper lashline with Precise Micro Eyeliner
to make the base of the lashes look slightly fuller.
6. Fill in your waterline with Precision Eye Pencil
to further awakening your appearance. This light shade brighten the eyes and make them seem larger
7. Finally coat your upper and lower lashes with mineral mascara
8. Define your brows by lightly filling them in with Brow Powder Duo
. Our model wears shade auburn
9. Line and fill lips with Suede Matte Crayon
a gorgeous nude lip. Our Suede Matte Crayons
make for a great lip liner because of their intense staying power and matte finish.
10. Top with Gloss
in pueblo to add a touch of shine and is perfect if you want to revive your daily work makeup look.
For more makeup tutorials click here.
If you're back to the office after a much needed holiday and feel like refreshing your daily makeup look, with mineral makeup, it’s easy to get a smooth, even complexion, and with a few extra steps highlight your natural features, to create the ideal, barely-there, back to work makeup look.